- Let me call you 'brother': Pope takes ecumenism one step at a time
- In latest interview, Pope Francis reveals top 10 secrets to happiness
- Like good shepherd, church must seek out, help abused, says survivor
- Meeting 200 Pentecostals, pope renews friendship, talks unity
- Gossip, anger, bitterness come when celibacy is sterility, pope says
After attending her elementary school reunion, Sr. Judy reflects on the people she has carried with her in her heart all these years. "As years go by I think we begin to realize there are folks we are connected to not necessarily by the bloodline of family but by the blood of Jesus.." Continue reading on the NOLA Catholic Experience,...
See attached from the Vicar General.
O God, you are my God—
it is you I seek!
For you my body yearns;
for you my soul thirsts,
In a land parched, lifeless,
and without water. (Ps 63:2)
I almost canceled my retreat earlier this month.
After all, I figured, my family was out of town, my house was empty, and so I could really have a retreat in my own back yard, quite...
from the Vicar General
The 33rd Annual Johannes Hofinger Conference will now be known as the GULF COAST FAITH FORMATION CONFERENCE
The conference, sponsored by the Archdiocese of New Orleans in collaboration with the (Arch)dioceses of Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama, is an important part of catechetical formation of our parish leaders and catechists as well...